Nov 23, 2008

Thanksgving, REALLY?


We were really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. We had big plans to spend four to five days in Moorpark with our family. I was suppose to do a bunch of mylar bagging with Kandy (Trevor's Mom) and WEndy and I were looking forward to showing everyone what we learned at our Energy Medicine conference. Two days before Thanksgiving our family came down with the flu. Can I just say I HATE the flu. I am sorry for the inappropriate language, but this situation warrants strong expletives. The worst part of it all is that Lily got really sick. Here she is with her Daddy, notice the towel to keep him clean. Poor baby Lily.

2 comments:

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

Hey Nat, since you left a comment on my blog I guessed that you FINALLY updated your blog and I was right! Woo hooo! Way to go! I can't believe how much Lilia has thinned out! She looks so much like Ali and Kandrea with darker hair.

Your posts are hilarious! Thanks for keeping us posted! :) Keep it up!!

Amber said...

I use the word "hate" too when speaking of the flu. I remember having it a few times as a kid, once as a teenager, and then once two weeks ago. Let's just say I'm extremely grateful it hasn't been more often than that. It was AWFUL! I'm even more dreading having to watch my children go through it.