Nov 25, 2008

Shopping.......REALLY?


Don't I look pretty. I ended up getting the flu the night before Thanksgiving. I was up all night throwing up. It was one of the shortest, but worst flus I have ever had. Making Thanksgiving dinner the next day was the last thing I wanted to do. Luckily, Trevor and I had done most of the prep work the day before. Trevor did most of the dealing with the raw bird on Thanksgiving morning. I basically ate two to three bites of our Thanksgiving dinner.
I still don't know why I even bothered making a huge dinner. At 2:00 PM when we called all of the kids to the table for our Thanksgiving feast, let's just say they were less than grateful. Every single one of them was griping about having to eat. Hilarious. Here I thought I couldn't let my family not have a special Thanksgiving dinner and they could have cared less. At least I know Trevor enjoyed it.

0 comments: