Sep 24, 2008

I have been tagged, YEAH, finally.

Some of Ginger's (my sister-in-law) most precious posts were from when she was tagged. These questions make you really think. They reveal a lot about a person. Let's hope you all still love me after you read my answers.

Three joys:
1. My husband of 13 years this December
2. Ali, Heidi, Madison, Reid, Kandrea and Lilia
3. Being part of this huge Zierenberg Forever Family

Three fears:
1. Not being a good mom
2. Not being a good wife
3. Letting anyone down

Three goals:
1. To lose 5-10 more pounds
2. To keep my family healthy
3. To tackle the chaos that is my household

Three of my Current Obsessions:
1. Pictures, pictures and more pictures and blogging. I just got a new camera and I can't seem to take enough pictures
2. No sugar diet (both Trevor and I are off sugar til Halloween) and trying to be healthier all around
3. Essential oils and foot zoning (it's a long story, you will have to ask me.) So far Trevor and I have seen great results

Three Regrets:
1. Worrying away most of my time on this Earth
2. Not taking more pictures
3. Not relishing in every moment that I have had with people I love.

Three Facts about Me:
1. I expect a lot from people
2. I use to love animals more than anything. Don't get me wrong, I still love them, it's just that that love seems to have transfered to my kids.
3. My plan growing up was to never have children (haha). My friends said that I would be living alone with tons of dogs and cats and a huge pool out back full of dolphins.

I am going to tag Summer, Jason and Jen, Heidi and Rod and Monica

6 comments:

summerk said...

Fact #4 about you, Nat: She is amazing in her testimony, her organizational skills, her capacity to be a friend to others, her ability to get things done(and done well!), etc, etc... and is LOVED by her extended family (Zierenbergs). You're awesome, Nat! Much love, Summer

Natalie said...

Wow Summer, that is quite a statement. Thank you for that.

Cami said...

Funny answers!! I LOVED Ali's cake--it was very cute.

Jonesy said...

Wow Natalie - this is some blog for such a short time - but I know you - you jump in with both feet huh ? Beautiful job. I especially love your tribute(s) to Ginger. John's sister Debbie lost her battle with cancer this week. We are all so very sad to lose her and you've inspired me to do something for her.

Keep up the good work !

Janna said...

hey natalie-

It's nice to see you and your family's happy smilin faces in blogland. and the mermaid cake is very cool.

Jason said...

Whoa! This is the first time we've been tagged. I was just comfortably reading about you and now I'm worried I won't come up with anything interesting. Thanks for thinking of us. We'll both do it.
By the way, loved your answers! And ditto to what Summerk said.

Jason