Sep 4, 2008

Believe it or Not......My baby is 12


Ali's 12th birthday was a bitter sweet thing for me. Turning 12 marks that Ali is really growing up. I don't know when it happened, but Ali has turned into an amazing young woman. Did I blink between her turning 8 and now 12? I feel like the time has flown by.

3 things that Ali loves about being 12
1. Being in Young Women's
2. Getting her ears pierced
3. And, last but not least being able to go to the temple.

3 things that I love
1. Watching her grow up as a member of The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
2. Being able to be her Mom and witness her growth first hand
3. That Heavenly father decided to bless me with her special Spirit

1 comments:

Heidi said...

That was such a sweet post. My Ginger is right behind her and I can't believe those naked babies we used to play with are little young women now! (Was that appropriate?) Oh well. Ali is definitely growing into a beautiful young lady, inside and out.