Jul 22, 2009

Reid's 8th Birthday





We celebrated Reid's birthday a couple days early because Trevor was going to be gone at Young Men's camp on the 22nd. Then we celebrated all of the July birthdays at Kandy's house. On Reid's actual birthday we were in Ukiah so we had to celebrate there too. My mom treated everyone to a day of roller skating. Reid had lots of opportunities to celebrate his birthday, but no special birthday cake from Mom. It was a crazy time and I just didn't get the time to make a special cake. Next year's cake will have to be extra special.

1 comments:

zerry ht said...

Nice post! I also like get-togethers like this a lot. Therefore, every year a book one of the LA venues and invite all my friends and relatives. I don’t like celebrating without my grandparents at all. So, I make sure there are always by my side when I cut the cake.