Oct 5, 2008

Say "Cheese"




When we got home from dinner, Kate and I realized that we hadn't taken any pictures together, so we asked Trevor to take one. Well, one turned into many. Am I the only one that has the fattest arms ever in pictures? Maybe my arms are that fat. So, I was trying to find a way to make them look slimmer. Kate showed me some tricks that she thought might work and that is when it happened. We started laughing and we couldn't stop. It took quite a few pictures before we got a normal one. I have to admit, it felt so good to laugh, to really laugh. Thanks Kate.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Whatever about your arms! You don't need any tricks, but it was fun fashioning your arms into quirky poses! he he I needed our laughs too- so glad we let loose and got the giggles out!