Oct 15, 2008

Halloween Already





So, the kids made me get out the Halloween box on Sunday. They all had fun trying different things on. It looks like Reid had the most fun though. For some reason he ran around the house in this panda suit that was way too small for him. So, Trevor chased him around and tried to take pictures. Reid try to do everything he could to stop him from getting a good shot. If Reid finds out that I posted these pictures, I will be in so much trouble. Shhhhhhh, it will just be our little secret.

2 comments:

heather carlson said...

How funny! My kids love to dress up, too. Morgan used to dress up in any costume even when she'd go grocery shopping. I guess you're only young once, may as well live it up!

Heidi said...

Okay that is hilarious. I can totally imagine Reid trying to avoid getting his picture taken. Davis would have done the same thing.